The answer is simple . . . this woman!
Because . . .
- She is a woman—63% of all PCVs are women
- She is a close relative of the President—just like Shriver was to JFK
- A PH.D in Education—most PCVs are teachers
- An author (most RPCVs are writers)
- A person of compassion and understanding, just like all PCVs
Who is it?
She has a bachelor’s degree and a doctoral degree from the University of Delaware, as well as master’s degrees from West Chester University and Villanova University. She taught English and reading in high schools for thirteen years and instructed adolescents with emotional disabilities at a psychiatric hospital.
She is also . . .
- founder of the Biden Breast Health Initiative non-profit organization
- co-founder of the Book Buddies program
- co-founder of the Biden Foundation
- co-founder of Joining Forces with Michelle Obama
- Author of a memoir and two children’s books
So write to Washington and tell them “Jill Biden Peace Corps Director”
- the White House
- Write Congressman John Garamendi (Ethiopia 1965-67) our only Congressional RPCV. Tell him to talk to President Biden.