The Museum of Our Peace Corps Experience Needs Your Help
PEACE CORPS MUSEUM SEEKING VOLUNTEERS
The Museum of the Peace Corps Experience has accepted numerous objects and stories from Returned Peace Corps Volunteers — so many, in fact, that we are looking for more RPCVs to commit a few hours each week to curate Museum activities.
Tasks in the following activities are waiting to be addressed as quickly as possible:
- MARKETING – reaching new audiences through newsletters, press relations and social media
- COLLECTIONS — managing and cataloging objects and curating exhibits
- WRITING/EDITING — editing stories for publication and creating outreach messages
- MULTIMEDIA — enhancing website and expanding virtual exhibits
- FUNDRAISING — researching and writing grant proposals and planning new fundraising methods
- BOARD — especially younger volunteers with leadership experience or service on other boards
If you can offer assistance in any of these activities and can devote 2 – 5 hours/week, please send a description of your experience or brief resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a response within a week.
Mailing address: Peace Corps Experience P.O. Box 2427, Oregon City, OR 97045
No comments yet.Add your comment