PEACE CORPS MUSEUM SEEKING VOLUNTEERS
The Museum of the Peace Corps Experience has accepted numerous objects and stories from Returned Peace Corps Volunteers — so many, in fact, that we are looking for more RPCVs to commit a few hours each week to curate Museum activities.
Tasks in the following activities are waiting to be addressed as quickly as possible:
- MARKETING – reaching new audiences through newsletters, press relations and social media
- COLLECTIONS — managing and cataloging objects and curating exhibits
- WRITING/EDITING — editing stories for publication and creating outreach messages
- MULTIMEDIA — enhancing website and expanding virtual exhibits
- FUNDRAISING — researching and writing grant proposals and planning new fundraising methods
- BOARD — especially younger volunteers with leadership experience or service on other boards
If you can offer assistance in any of these activities and can devote 2 – 5 hours/week, please send a description of your experience or brief resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a response within a week.
Mailing address: Peace Corps Experience P.O. Box 2427, Oregon City, OR 97045