|Join Peace Corps at the Kennedy Center on September 24th
We invite you to join us at the Global Connections: Stories from the Peace Corps event at the Kennedy Center’s Millennium Stage on Saturday, September 24, 2022 from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. EST.
As part of the Kennedy Center’s 50th anniversary celebrations, this distinctive event will showcase inspirational stories about the transformational connections made in the Peace Corps. Darlene Grant, Senior Advisor to the CEO and RPCV Cambodia, will be the emcee for the event and will also be sharing a story from her service in Cambodia.
- Aisha Harris-Parker, Language and Cross Cultural Coordinator, Peace Corps Jamaica
- Dinesh Karki, Deputy Program Director, Peace Corps Nepal
- Brianna Maltez, Virtual Service Outreach and Selection Specialist (RPCV/Mozambique)
- Kelsey McMahon, Virtual Service Participant Support Specialist (RPCV/South Africa)
- Anisa Rahaman, Office of the Chief Information Officer
- Herizo Ramanantsialonina, Health Programming and Training Specialist, Peace Corps Madagascar
- Ella Sokoliuk, Public Health Specialist for HIV/AIDS Key Populations (PEPFAR), Peace Corps Ukraine
A limited number of advance tickets for in-person attendees will be available via the Kennedy Center website on a first come, first served basis. Please note that advance reservations do not guarantee a seat, and patrons are encouraged to arrive early. Free tickets to this event will also be available at the Hall of States Box Office on the day of the performance. Seating is first come, first served. Standing room is available behind the seated area as space allows.
This event will be also livestreamed on the Kennedy Center website.
Please share this event with your networks and consider setting up your own watch party!