. . . peacecorpsworldwide [at] gmail [dot] com
To place an ad on Peace Corps Worldwide.
To have work considered for publication on Peace Corps Worldwide (PCVs and RPCVs only).
- Submit a brief description of your article or proposal for an article.
- Include your name, phone number and country and years of Peace Corps service.
- All submissions must be electronic.
- Decisions on actual publication of an article will be made once the piece has been received and reviewed.
- You will be notified if your submission is accepted.
To have a book considered for review in the Peace Corps Writers blog:
Send a copy of the book, along with your mailing address, email address, phone number, and country and years of Peace Corps service to:
John Coyne, 99 Reed Avenue, Pelham Manor NY 10803.
A word of caution — we do not guarantee that your book will receive a positive review. If it should turn out that you are not happy with the review of your book we will not make alterations in the published review, we will simply remove the review and any mention of the book on the site.
To announce the publication of your new book in the Peace Corps Writers blog (RPCVs and PCVS only), send the following (your book will not be listed unless all information is provided):
- full title + sub-title of the book if there is one
- your full name
- your country and years of Peace Corps service
- co-authors, illustrators
- month and year of publication
- price of book
- ISBN number
- How book can be purchased online if not available at Amazon